Working Student (f/m/d): Converged Cloud DevOps Team & Project Coordination in Berlin
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
In order to continue our focus on supporting the growth of our company, meeting the needs of our customers, and strengthening our strategic project activities, we would like to extend our Converged Cloud DevOps Team to progress our transformation towards being THE Core of SAP’s Cloud Success.
Our DevOps Team is the heard of SAP Converged Cloud – the unified global Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform for all SAP products. For continuous growth, especially with young talents, we are looking for a highly motivated working student (f/m/d) to support our global team and become part of our success story.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
After an initial on-the-job training you will support our global Converged Cloud DevOps Team in Berlin including the tasks as follows:
- Supporting general team coordination tasks in an international setup
- Contributing to the Converged Cloud end-user & operations documentation
- Redesigning & maintaining our team collaboration room in SharePoint
- Supporting the onboarding/offboarding activities of team members including access management
- Execute Slack maintenance tasks – especially integrations with Slackbot
- Preparing workshops and other team events
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: (International) Business Administration, Industrial Engineering with focus on Computer Science – but also students of other courses with organizational affinity and basic development skills are appreciated.
- Computer skills: Strong skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Slack and basic development skills.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (spoken and written), German skills are appreciated but no must-have.
- Soft skills: Excellent organizational skills, structured way of working, high level of commitment and reliability, good communication skills, fun working in a multinational team.
First hands-on experience in project management (for example during internships) and/or studies in English-speaking countries are an advantage but no must-have.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.