Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Unlearning Hierarchy in Walldorf
PURPOSE AND... Our “Unlearning Hierarchy” team wants to help evolve SAP to a higher level of self-organization. We are a small team of colleagues who support pioneering organizations on their journey to living hierarchies differently....
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our “Unlearning Hierarchy” team wants to help evolve SAP to a higher level of self-organization. We are a small team of colleagues who support pioneering organizations on their journey to living hierarchies differently. We also coordinate a larger network of experts within SAP in the context of Future of Work and New Work. In this context, we collect best practices, offer enablement, host events, and consult pioneer teams on their journey.
The student position is connected to our Unlearning Hierarchy team; however, you would be part of our People and Organizational Growth team within Talent, Leadership and Learning. The wider organization is driving learning & development initiatives and talent management processes globally for SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a highly motivated student (f/m/d) who is willing to challenge themselves and learn quickly in a very dynamic environment. We are looking for the following in particular:
- Self-driven & has strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding and passion for the topics of New Work, Leadership and Learning in general
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results done
- Excellent communication skills (English & German) & interested in connecting and motivating people
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve in a fast paced and changing environment
- Community Management on multiple platforms (Jam, MS Teams, Social Media)
- Flexible involvement in our team’s daily business (hosting events, meetings)
- Support research, help turn ideas into activities we can test, draft communication materials etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Human Resources, Psychology, Media & Communication
- Soft skills: Communication, learn and adapt quickly, proactivity, be able to work & learn in a self-directed work, marketing, instructional design, organizational skills
- Computer skills: Outlook, Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop are an advantage
- Language skills: German (mother tongue), English (fluent in spoken and written)
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.