Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d): Channel Development in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital transformation is a key market force and one of THE strategic focus areas for SAP. SAP’s partner ecosystem is a key lever to realize the Digital Transformation of our small and mid-sized customers. The mandate of the Global Channel team is to accelerate the contribution of SAP’s Partner Ecosystem as a prerequisite for GTM success. Therefore, the team drives strategic partner initiatives focusing on:
- Accelerating and scaling co-innovation based on SAP Cloud Platform with value-added resellers
- Increasing partner revenue in the SMB/General Business Segment
Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model amongst 15+ team members that are spread across the world. We strongly believe in diversity and the opportunity for personal growth.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this position, you will support strategic initiatives to evolve and accelerate SAP’s Partner Ecosystem and provide business insights to the team and major stakeholders. The team is seeking support with the following activities:
- Run quarterly business analytics and drive partner business insights across all regions
- Creation and analysis of partner sales performance reports
- Support in yearly partner business planning campaigns
- Creation and implementation of internal social media campaigns (JAM)
- Support in communication activities to key internal stakeholders (e.g. PBMs)
- Business Research (on SAP Partners, PBMs)
- Driving individual projects as directed by the Channel Expansion team
- Management support and organizational activities
The role offers the possibility to work independently with various very experienced team members while getting insight and gaining business knowledge on partner ecosystem / indirect sales.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: Business Management, Economics
- Having the following computer skills: Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Power Point, and specifically Excel)
- Speaking: Fluent in English, German is beneficial
- Besides that, you are/ you bring : We are looking for a passionate team player with an intercultural sensitivity and the ability to navigate independently in a large international company. The student should be a self-starter and networker who can make change happen through strong communication skills and keen perception.
- Others: Analytics thinking, Problem-Solver, Good time management. Initial work experience (through internship) is advantageous.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.