IT Project Associate/Specialist with focus on Business Operations and Financial Management (m/d/f) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a central team in SAP’s IT Services organization, the IT Strategy & Business Operations team serves the CIO, the IT Services leadership team as well as all other teams and L2 units in IT Services and acts as an interface to support functions outside of IT Services (e.g. HR and Controlling).
The IT Strategy & Business Operations team within the Strategic Central Services unit combines IT Strategy, Cross Functions and Collaboration, Cultural Change, Transformation as well as Communications and Business Operations. A key topic in the area of Business Operations is Financial Management to provide the necessary planning, steering and reporting of the IT financials e.g. via forecasts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Financial Closing and forecast activities (e.g. Quarter End Closing)
- Financial Reporting and Budgeting process
- Analyze expenditure against forecasts and prepare high-level variance analysis
- Implement financial policies
- Support of strategic IT projects and initiatives
- Work as an interface between IT Services and SAP’s Finance/Controlling organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of financial management and controlling
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and comprehension of financial impact of decisions
- Business comprehension, mental flexibility and the ability to understand complex frameworks
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under time pressure and with highest level of confidentiality
- Interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues and management
- Proficiency in software tools for financial management (e.g. Excel, preferably also SAP systems)
- English verbal and writing, comfortable to work in a global and virtual work environment
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study e.g. Business Administration or Financial Management
- Basic understanding of the operations of a global IT Organization
- Good understanding of business processes, preferably within SAP
- Project Management Skills
- First work experience in financial and/or business operations roles or via relevant internships.
- Work experience in a global corporation, preferably with exposure to SAP-related business processes
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.