Intern/Working Student (f/m/d): Event Management for Analytics and Data Day 2020 in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Intelligent Data and Analytics is THE trusted foundation of Intelligent Enterprise for our company.
Leveraging SAP‘s latest technologies, we create a seamless experience to access trusted data across our system landscape and deliver smart insights to enable steering excellence at SAP.
It is our mandate to ensure that accurate and unified information fuels insights beyond the ordinary, powering SAP as THE Intelligent Enterprise.
Intelligent Data and Analytics is part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group. We are nearly 500 colleagues located around the globe with good-sized teams in Walldorf, Prague, Paris, Newtown Square, Vancouver, and Bangalore. The analytics part of our unit is organized in clusters along SAP’s lines of business whereas the data part is grouped into governance and process centers of excellence and management of company-wide strategic projects. Besides, we also have cross-IDA and cross-SAP strategy and operations groups.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Drive or support the following activities needed for the organisation, execution and post-processing of the Analytics and Data Day 2020 on June 18, 2020:
- Room booking, catering, cooperation with internal and external support teams
- Call for papers
- Creation of agenda based on content tracks, room capacity, speaker availability
- Marketing and communication to sponsors, speakers and attendees
- Registration management based on room capacity, waiting lists, last-minute changes
- Speakers, attendees and supporters management
- During-the-day support for speakers and attendees
- Feedback survey and evaluation
- Collection and rollout of videos and pictures after the event
- Claiming expenses, accepting invoices, sharing costs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled as student at a university or a university of applied sciences
- 1 year of SAP experience
- Practical experience in event management, incl. venue, catering and logistics management
- Very good experience in using Microsoft Excel Powerpoint and Outlook, as well as SAP JAM, and anonymous e-mail inboxes
- Proactive and self-dependent working style, sticking to commitments
- Attention to details and well-structured working style
- Customer/Service orientation (towards internal support groups as well as speakers and attendees)
- Can-do attitude
- Willing to work in international teams
- Fluent in English and German both in speaking and writing
- Theoretical knowledge about event management a plus.
- Design skills a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.