Working Student (f/m/d): Product Management Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you want to facilitate one of our customer’s main steps towards SAP’s latest Software Release SAP S/4HANA? Then please join the SAP S/4HANA Product Management!
The team you’ll be working for holistically cares for SAP’s data migration and data transformation portfolio. We strive for a scalable usage of our products and functionalities. One of our major portfolio items is the SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit. It is SAP’s standard solution to migrate business data to SAP S/4HANA and is available with SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
You will work in the cockpit’s Product Management team and support the creation of rollout material and rollout activities. During your activities, you will have to engage across SAP teams, e.g. you will collaborate with product owners (development) as well as with marketing teams and SAP users. This is a great opportunity to learn and understand the scope of SAP’s newest product and technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Supporting the creation of rollout material such as PowerPoint presentations, demos and videos
- Helping with the preparation of SAP-internal rollout activities, for example care for invitation and registration and record info sessions (mainly Skype for Business based) etc.
- Support design and evolution of related rollout-platforms
- Supporting customer-facing activities such as customer and partner workshops or SAP events
- Collaborate with the respective sales support, communications and marketing as well as with development
- Creation of statistics and market research (internet-based)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, business management, business studies, marketing, graphic design, computer Science or related experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office products
- Language skills: Good English skills are a prerequisite
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a proactive way.
- Motivation and interest to work with data migration functionality.
- Ability to understand technical topics and convey them in a structured way, catering to the target audience and their information needs
- Knowledge about SAP technology and SAP products is not a prerequisite but would be an advantage
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.