Working Student (f/m/d): Development in Treasury and Risk Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a global development organization S/4HANA Finance is responsible for fulfilling SAP’s simplification story by delivering world-class, innovative finance applications. This next-generation set of solutions is based on a simplified and renewed Financials technology stack that leverages the full potential of the SAP HANA platform. S/4HANA Finance works intimately with customers and partners, delivering best of breed finance processes and new business models.
SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) – one of the solutions developed within S/4HANA Finance – allows companies to optimize their working capital, make the most of their financial resources and to manage debt and investments more effectively. It enables the monitoring and managing of the entire spectrum of financial instruments with full transparency and control – for better decision-making and results.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a working student (f/m/d) you will contribute to various stages and tasks within SAP’s software development cycle:
- You join a cross-functional agile team that drives innovation in Treasury and Risk Management.
- Depending on your level of experience you take over tasks in design, implementation, test and maintenance.
- You extend your programming expertise in the context of a solution that is used by thousands of customers from various industries all over the world.
- You build up and expand your business know-how in Treasury processes and beyond.
- In order to deliver first class results, you handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Physics or related fields with interest in software development.
- Programming skills: Advanced knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge in ABAP would be a big plus, but it is no prerequisite.
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ideally familiar with agile development methodology
Working experience in software development would be a plus.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.