Working Student/Intern (f/m/d): Software Engineering in the cloud for S/4HANA Finance in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Finance in SAP S/4HANA empowers finance organizations to completely reinvent how they work in the digital era by delivering powerful and intelligent applications which are simplified for ease of use and continuous delivery in the cloud and OnPremise. Our next-generation set of solutions is based on a simplified and renewed Financials technology stack and leverages the full potential of the SAP HANA platform as well as SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). Within the LoB Finance we aim to support superior finance processes and new business models for our customers.
Our teams are building innovations to make our customers love analytics in finance and financial planning with SAC.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Join our team as developer and contribute to make our customers love Finance (Analytics and Planning).
- Be part of a scrum team located in Walldorf serving customers around the globe.
- Gain experience in agile software engineering and test automation related to business knowledge in Analytics and Finance, specific Group Reporting and Planning.
- Additionally, you can deepen your development knowledge in one of the following topics: SAC content development, S/4 core development (ABAP), CDS, HANA, Fiori technology
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Studying preferably in the fields: business informatics, economics with focus on finance, computer science
- Having the following computer skills: programming experience
- Speaking: English fluently, German as a plus
- Besides that, you are team player, fast adapting new topics and willing to gain new knowledge
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.