Junior Technical Writer (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Cloud Platform User Assistance team
Our team’s goal is to provide innovative user assistance for our SAP Cloud Platform customers.
Ask yourself: Are you someone who sees and actively seeks to understand the full picture?
Do you have a track-record of asking the right questions and finding the best person to approach for specific topics? Do you thrive in complex environments and can juggle multiple assignments under tight deadlines?
If yes, this is the job for you.
We are looking for someone who likes to take the initiative and who is passionate about delivering innovation to our customers. After an initial on-the-job training, your tasks as a technical writer will include:
- Creating product documentation, community content, tutorials, graphics, API references, and videos primarily targeted at developers and administrators
- Testing the software you describe
- Creating code samples and learning content
- Structuring content and selecting distribution channels according to the information needs of your target groups
- Collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to constantly improve the quality of your deliverables
- Practical experience in creating product documentation (preferably in DITA)
- Experience in creating social media content (for example blogs, tweets, or YouTube videos)
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for people and for passing on your knowledge to others
- Fluency in English and German
- Degree in engineering, technical writing or a related profession
1+ years in a related field
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.