Associate Developer (f/m/d) for master data service in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value. You will be a member of the Cloud Programming team of T&I Central Engineering which is building a master data service for the business technology platform of SAP.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Design and build functionality of highly distributed system balancing costs, performance, and availability.
- Explore, understand, and implement most recent technologies.
- Contribute to open source software within the eco-system.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or closely related field (Master’s degree. preferred).
- Very good programming skills and a solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, and software design.
- Solid understanding of functional and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good knowledge in ReasonML, Scala, Java, C++, or similar programming languages.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Reliable and open-minded with strong team working skills, determined to reach a goal in time as well as the ability to work independently and to prioritize.
- Ability to get quickly up-to-speed in a complex, new environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, copies of any academic degrees, and if available, references from former employers. Please describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.