Junior Developer and Performance Engineer (f/m/d): SAP Performance & Scalability Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the Team
The Performance and Scalability team within the Intelligent Enterprise Group board area is the central center of expertise for all performance aspects inside SAP.
Since performance is more and more becoming one of the key differentiators when comparing solutions, we as the central performance team play a crucial role by providing our services to the entire organization in questions of technology, programming model architecture and operation.
Are you curious to work in a team that comprises experts for all technologies and deliveries? Our duties range from architectural guidance, performance consulting and analysis, knowledge transfer by e.g. performance trainings to tool provisioning. Sizing, benchmarks and customer contacts are part of our daily work.
After an individually taylored onboarding and training phase and with the help of your experienced team members accompanying you along the way you will take over the role as Junior Developer and Performance Engineer (f/m/d). The following interesting and ambitious tasks await you:
• Conduct end-to-end analysis with focus on cloud products and assist the development teams to reach the given performance KPIs, to evolve scalability parameters and to perform system and component sizing
• Investigate performance relevant aspects like elasticity and resilience of cloud applications and their related platform and infrastructure components
• Engage in development of our existing performance tool set, design new tools and pursue further automation
• Execute performance data analysis by applying Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence algorithms
• Support knowledge transfer and tool roll-out by e.g. carrying out training sessions
• University degree in computer science, natural sciences or a related technical discipline
• Fluency in English and German – verbal and written
• Knowledge of Java, current Web-technologies and relational databases
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are comfortable to multiply your knowledge inside and outside the team.
• Interest in understanding performance challenges across hardware, virtualization and software layers and in developing solutions together with the development organizations
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Experience with cloud, DevOps and test-driven development
• Experience in test automation, performance measurement and analysis
• Knowledge of SAP’s solution portfolio, in terms of functional scope, architecture and technology
This is an entry level position for recent or upcoming graduates with 0-2 years of work experience. Graduates are very welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.