IT Project Management Associate Consultant - Operations & Shared Services (m/f/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
You will be part of the Business Services organization that brings innovation into SAP – by showcase SAP as the company’s first and best reference customer through the SAP Runs SAP program and close collaboration and co-innovation with our SAP standard development organization. We deliver business applications like classical SAP, SaaS solutions, mobile apps and SAP Cloud Platform-based applications to our 90,000+ employees. We focus on user-centricity, to enable SAP to become a Digital Enterprise with happy end users.
The Operations and Shared Services team ensures consistent and transparent Project Execution and Organizational Development. We act as the trusted advisor and experts to our Projects, Management team and Business stakeholders, driving the simplification of processes with a clear focus on user-centricity. We enable the organization to reach the next level by providing service excellence.
As an IT Project Management Associate Consultant, you will work on a wide variety of projects and organizational initiatives and with that, provide central services to the innovative projects within IT Services. With a clear focus on Communication, Project Management Office processes and methodology, financial & resource management, management reporting as well service excellence you will support SAP’s journey towards a Digital Enterprise.
We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas to ensure rock solid project execution and operations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a member of the Operations and Shared Services team that enables consistent and efficient Project Execution and Organizational Development, you will:
• Provide Project Management Office services to the Business Services Organization, focusing on financial, budget and forecast management for the Portfolio, Operations as well as the organizational Development
• Ensure compliance and proper use of the methodology, tools and procedures across the organization.
• Effectively share knowledge, templates, and lessons learned with other project coordinators and Project Managers, and the PMO
• Support Product Owners and Delivery Unit Managers
• Resource Planning and Forecasting in Project Management Tool (Demand and Delivery Tracker, an Appeleon based tool)
• Manage external resources via Fieldglass (work orders, time sheets, SOW approvals, resourcing)
• Reporting in various dimensions and further improvements of existing reporting capabilities like the existing Dashboard
• Month end closing activities for products / projects
• Serve as trusted advisor for all internal stakeholders and (senior) management.
• Be part of strategic driven initiatives
• Revisit and challenge existing processes across the team with the goal to simplify processes and ensure our operational backbone scales with the expected growth
• Act as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
Finally, bring your energy and passion and we’ll give you the tools to develop your knowledge and grow!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Be passionate about your work, eager to learn new things and take ownership for your own work
• Academic degree (Bachelor or Master) in business economics and/or information technology
• Experience in Project Management support activities, financial and budget management
• Ability and willingness to provide service excellence to all projects and initiatives
• Strong analytical skills and creativity in solving complex challenges
• Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed
• Customer-focused, team player, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of SAPs Product Portfolio
• Sound knowledge in MS Office applications
• Fluency in English and German
• Ability to work in an international, virtual and highly diverse team
• first working experiences are beneficial
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.