Online Marketing Internship - SEA / Video Marketing (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energized home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
We’re hiring an Online Marketing Intern - SEA / Video Marketing to join our Growth team to support the rapidly growing video marketing efforts across the HelloFresh international markets. The ideal candidate would have knowledge and passion for the industry and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Primary responsibilities for the role would be setting up campaigns in Google Ads, conducting keyword research, developing ideas for new creative concepts as well as analyzing and reporting performance to achieve our ambitious goals.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in planning, campaign optimization and analytics to implement and innovate video marketing strategy.You Will…
- Support our Video Marketing Manager and the Head of Content Growth in the execution of our global video strategy across all international markets.
- Manage and optimize Video campaigns across several countries
- Create campaign reports for local and global stakeholders
- Have day-to-day communication with local experts, product delivery organization, and assist in landing page creation.
- Support the Content Growth team with campaign analyses looking at correlations between testing variables and developing optimization experiments to drive further efficiency for the organization - Deep diving into performance data such ER, CVR, CAC, etc. across multiple campaigns.
- Assist in creating and auditing a robust and well organized database of talent with continual communication.
- Work on cross-functional projects with numerous teams (BI, Marketing Automation, Tech & Local Country Teams) in order to ensure the best performance of your campaigns
- Set up A/B tests for new strategies such as the increase of customer lifetime value or discount strategy
- Be part of a talented and dynamic team of online marketing professionals
- You're a Masters Student
- Organized - Organizational skills, project management, and the ability to multitask are the foundations of everything you do.
- Platform proficient - Microsoft Office, Google Ads, Google Analytics is preferred, Tableau, Third Party Analytics, and Social Media platform knowledge is a plus
- Creative - Challenge the status quo and be open to creating and presenting new ideas and approaches.
- A Critical Thinker - Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of different solutions, conclusions, or approaches to various day-to-day problems.
- Enterprising - Have the in initiative to take up and start new projects and work with the risk of failure.
- Driven By Results - Data and Prioritization are at the centre of what we do.
- Co-Operative - A true team player with a fantastic can-do attitude
- English Fluent - Day-to-day work in the office is in English, No German required!
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFreshGO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below, including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.