Trainee Data Analyst (all genders) in Hamburg
Let the games begin and become a part of our team. Goodgame Studios successfully fuses art and science and has thus become Germany's biggest game developer. We merge analytical science with dynamic creativity.
Department: Live Games
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Trainee Data Analyst (all genders), you will combine your passion for computer games with statistics. You will learn to work with data alongside our most experienced analysts and develop knowledge about the behavior of our over 300 million players. Along the way, you will get to know big data structures and modern statistical methods, always with a business focus. Your curiosity and dedication to understand data are your key success factors.
- Learn how to carry out data analyses using statistical methods
- Learn to utilize data mining tools such as SQL, R, and Tableau
- Visualize complex relationships in simplified images and graphs
- Take part in exciting projects in collaboration with employees from a wide variety of specialist departments
- University degree in a relevant field (math, statistics, physics etc)
- High interest in working with data, good analytic knowledge
- First experience with SQL und R is a plus
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets or similar Passion for online games is a plus
- Very good written and spoken English
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Online Marketing / eCommerce
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.