Process Engineering Lead | Gigafactory Berlin (m/w/d)
The... Gigafactory Engineering is looking for an innovative senior engineer to join our Process Systems Design team in Gigafactory Berlin. The process design team drives to create the factory of the future by bringing...
Gigafactory Engineering is looking for an innovative senior engineer to join our Process Systems Design team in Gigafactory Berlin. The process design team drives to create the factory of the future by bringing conceptual designs to life, producing cutting-edge detailed design of chemical and utility systems that are fully integrated with manufacturing processes.
- Apply engineering fundamentals and a broad set of process engineering tools to solve technical problems and create novel detailed designs for a wide range of systems from electrolyte to high purity water, involving unit operations such as pump and compressor systems, reverse osmosis, distillation, heat transfer fluid systems, etc.
- Provide process engineering support to operations to help resolve process bottlenecks and other long-standing issues. Successful candidate will also be expected to provide technical expertise to the engineering/design team and other groups within Tesla as a subject matter expect (SME), and to mentor less experienced engineers.
- Lead front-end process designs including the following deliverables:
- PFDs, P&IDs and 3D pipe design development, including pressure drop analysis
- Specification development including equipment, piping and valve selection and sizing, material compatibility analysis, etc.
- Relief valve selection, calculations and documentation
- Sequence of operations/control philosophy development
- HAZOP/PHA development and facilitation
- Coordination with other process, mechanical, electrical and support disciplines including project managers, manufacturing reps, and other stakeholders.
- Participate in on-field construction and commissioning activities by serving as the point of contact for technical questions and real-time issue resolution
- Interface with external Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) firms during bid and project execution phases as needed to ensure that designs and specifications meet Tesla Engineering Standards
- Review process design work performed by others on the Process Team to ensure every design maintains the highest level of quality. Continually develop and improve upon Tesla project workflows and standards to ensure each design is consistently excellent.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.