Location: BLN N 101
Department: CM CN
Mode of Employment: Limited
Job Grade: Ohne Tarif / Tarifungebunden
Your extra treasure of experience.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Become a part of our international, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary communications team. We create value for all our stakeholders (employees, customers, shareholders, etc.).
What part will you play?
- As Content and Newsroom Volunteer you are a member of the Global Communications Team and will assist to develop and execute internal and external communication programs that support strategic topics, projects and initiatives
- In this role you help identifying topics for creative storytelling, in close cooperation with the businesses, and communications team to magnify Siemens’ visibility on key topics
- You will furthermore write engaging content for Siemens’ online platforms to promote strategic themes among internal and external audiences
- You will research and write articles, blogs, social media posts as well as edit content produced by other members of the team
- You collaborate with colleagues within the Content and Newsroom team and across the Communications department to ensure coordination and flawless execution
- Your broad range of responsibilities includes the post-release performance and improvement analysis with wider team and stakeholders
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed your studies in communication sciences, journalism or equivalent
- You have excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- You are solution-oriented, have a can-do attitude and a collaborative mindset
- Furthermore, you bring in creative ideas, have excellent conception, production & delivery skills, and you are able to bring stories alive
- You are capable of producing compelling, persuasive and authoritative communications on a wide variety of subjects
- You are familiar with the common social media & blogging platforms. You are creative and thrive on figuring out new ways to engage employees and help them understand and connect to a company’s overarching strategic mission
- You use digital tools effectively and with ease; know how, what and when to use in his/her work to bring impact and efficiency
- You have excellent English skills, other languages, preferably German, are a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.