We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will design, implement and be responsible for operating a new application in the area of Digital Sales within Application Lifecycle Management.
- You will also develop concepts to modernize the system landscape and actively support the migration and adaptation of existing applications.
- To do so, you will work closely with our business partners and internal customers, other IT departments, developers and service providers.
- You will plan and execute the rollout of new versions, products/solutions and services and ensure that the required infrastructure is in place.
- You will network our application with international sites, design processes and interfaces, and provide support for users.
- In the event of problems and faults, you will be the deciding factor in restoring the availability of the application to our customers promptly using analysis and measures to rectify errors in the databases and tools.
- As operator you will be responsible for quality, usability and innovation relating to the platform developed by us and the technologies used.
- Your success is underpinned by a degree in IT, business information technology or a comparable level of training/qualification e.g. IT specialist.
- You have experience of object-oriented programming languages in software development.
- A knowledge of Windows server operating systems is essential.
- You are familiar with distributed application development with web service and messaging communication, cloud services, SQL and NoSQL DBs, web UI technologies and quality assurance through testing.
- You are quick to grasp new concepts and have strong analytical skills.
- You have a service-oriented approach to customers and good communication skills.
- You have a good knowledge of MS SQL Server from Version 2012.
- You are business-fluent in German and have a good knowledge of English.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.