Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT-System Engineer (m/f/diverse) remote support in English and French (or Dutch) to assist our clinical customers regarding their excellent IT know-how, especially in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You provide international IT support for clinical imaging software of several Siemens Healthineers business areas, working on a remote basis in order to provide fast and high-quality support to the customer
- You coordinate and organize activities (e.g. updates and upgrades) within the scope of support with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You act as an advisor and help with the integration and interface design of IT systems
- You share your know-how with new team members and hereby build up their competencies
- You are located in Germany or Belgium depending of your personal availability.