Intern (f/m/d): Solution Management Team of SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP New Ventures & Technology is an innovative area within SAP, combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and entrepreneurial spirit. Across various focus clusters and by building on strong teams, we pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with startups, customers & partners in industry and research as well as with other SAP units. The SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) unit consists of a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative young team in three locations. The goal with our product is to automate business processes that are by nature tedious and manual. SAP Intelligent RPA as an automation suite provides technology to design, orchestrate, run and monitor software robots. The users of our software are at the center of our development processes.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) with high availability who supports the go to market and solution management team mastering the high demand and interest into our brand-new product. You will be involved in go-to-market content creation for resonating with customer needs in the area of intelligent process automation. This role will include understanding SAP´s product launch processes, how to market the product in detail, how to differentiate and position it to customers and enable commercialization processes around that on reporting, content creation and stakeholder interaction.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work with solution management team to consolidate information on customer numbers, adoption and use cases
- Design presentations, videos, demos, customer stories, and other product material
- Support operational day to day topics to drive special projects, back office support for time line-based activities to deliver special events and customer engagements.
- Get hands on knowledge on the Robotic Process Automation solution and document the best practices
- Consolidate feedback from solution management team on market requirements and collaborate with product management for influencing product roadmap.
- Be an active member of solution management team, closely collaborate with international development and product management team and support promoting an innovative SAP solution
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences with preferred fields of study: computer science, business administration / economics, engineering / economics
- Business process knowledge in one of the functional areas such as finance or procurement or human resources or information technology.
- Experience with MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail, creativity and problem-solving capabilities
- Highly interested in learning cloud software applications and a team player with a passion for understanding, documenting use cases and structure them
- Confident communication in English is required - both written and spoken; German skills are of advantage
- Ability to work independently; demonstrating commitment and a sense of responsibility; flexibility and readiness to learn new skills at short notice
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
Previous work experience in a similar position is beneficial but not mandatory.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Studen
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.