Working Student (f/m/d): Administrative Support - Business Development in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP for Automotive is the number 1 solution for the industry. The Automotive Unit is a team working worldwide within discrete manufacturing industries. Key objectives are providing new innovative solutions, create go-to-market assets and support sales in key market units.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support our team with the following tasks:
- Support event management related activities
- Consolidate industry information from various sources to maintain Automotive community platform (communication)
- Maintain workspace MS Teams / folder structure
- create PowerPoint presentations
- Others: interest in market analysis
This is a great opportunity to learn about Automotive industry, professional communication, business development and go-to-market at the world´s market leader for enterprise software.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: business administration, economics, business engineering, marketing, business informatics
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Language skills: Fluency in English, German skills would be a plus
- Soft skills: Team player with good communication skills and used to work independently
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.