Working Student/ Intern (f/m/d): Industry Sector Financial Services in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Financial Services Solution Management team is a global organization of highly talented, motivated and dedicated employees that drives success for our customers and SAP in the Financial Services industries through innovation, simplicity and thought leadership in close collaboration with our sales, presales, consulting marketing and product organizations, as well as with partners, analysts and customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Working Student/ Intern (f/m/d) you will work with the team that is responsible for preparing and executing the enablement of our global sales, presales and consulting teams as well as SAP partners. The key tasks of the team include content creation, researching industry trends and customer stories as well as supporting events such as Enablement Workshops or Industry Advisory Councils.
You will support internal and external communication on SAP’s offering, customer successes, news about the SAP ecosystem and market insights via SAP’s internal communication platforms as well as social media channels like Twitter and LinkedIn.
In this role you will experience working in an international team with an open culture. You will get deep insights into the financial services industries and learn how SAP helps companies around the world to innovate and be successful in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred fields of study: business administration, economics, IT- or Engineering Science with focus on business administration or related area
- Ability and desire to work across organizations and collaborate with teams and colleagues around the globe
- Be able to explain complex concepts or dense information in a clear, concise way. Ability to tailor your communication to fit the audience’s background and culture.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills (English), additional German would be a strong plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications as well as collaboration, social media and web page tools
- Soft skills: team work, ability to work with solution mangers from different SAP locations globally
- Bring a passion for technology and how it changes businesses
- Having global experience and perspective
- First experience in the following areas are a plus
- Product Marketing and/or Sales Enablement and related tools
- Experience in the Banking or Insurance industry
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.