User Assistance Developer Associate (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
We’re passionate about giving the best user experience to the world’s business users, and user assistance (UA) plays a large role in the overall user experience. Our users are always at the center of everything we do in UA.
As part of the UA DevOps team, you’ll help develop and maintain our tools and infrastructure. You really enjoy working with a variety of people, including customers, product teams, and other colleagues in fast paced and exciting environment. You’re a real team player in a team that provides the infrastructure, tools and applications, and services to support operational business, and enables other teams to create, manage, and deliver state-of-the-art user assistance content.
Be a part of the UA DevOps team in Germany, working with colleagues in various international locations. If you enjoy solving problems, working with new and innovative technology, developing tools and ensuring that systems are operating efficiently, you’ll fit right in. You’ll get to:
- Work as part of a virtual team that is responsible for developing applications, tools and features end-to-end. This involves being part of all aspects of the development and operational processes.
- Actively look for new ways of doing things or news ways of using technologies to improve our tools and processes.
- Supporting a large customer base and troubleshooting complex and challenging technical problems.
- Prototyping new technologies in the context of large data management.
- Experience with full-stack development
- Comfortable with Java and SQL
- Strong communication skills with ability to present designs and sell solutions to stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in development and technology
- Strong interest in user assistance, technical communication, content design and content strategy
- Strong interest in improving the software on-boarding experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and design thinking concepts.
- 2 years of experience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.