Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) in S/4HANA. Graduate welcome! in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
The mission of S/4HANA and S/4HANA Product Management is to protect and grow SAP’s core business and in addition evolve this business into the cloud. We, as a team, are responsible for driving the definition of the SAP S/4HANA strategy and managing the SAP S/4HANA product portfolio, as well as identifying market and customer needs and translating them into consumable product requirements for the engineering teams.
Our product management unit has end-to-end responsibility for all product capabilities in the area of Procurement and Logistics. We collaborate closely with our engineering and solution management teams as well as with customers (incl. customer co-innovations) on continuously improving our S/4HANA product towards long term customer success. We:
- Shape, drive, and communicate the strategy and own the product roadmap
- Create and prioritize the product backlog by gathering market and customer insights and translating these into product requirements
- Enable the successful delivery of products that meet market and customer needs, by focusing on defined end-to-end processes and priorities across all functional areas and Lines of Business.
We are looking for a junior product manager (m/f/d) to join our S/4HANA Product Management team. You will join a team of experienced and motivated product managers, who are holistically responsible to define and drive the Product Portfolio in S/4HANA.
In your daily work with team product managers you support the colleagues to define and detail product requirements and product backlog as you break down requirements to a level that requirements can be consumed by the development teams and team product owners.
You contribute to the success, quality, cost management and delivery of a product in the whole product lifecycle as defined in the portfolio. Contributes to the efficiency, effectiveness and improvement of tools and processes used in our area.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or other related fields
- You can express complex information in a clear and precise manner
- You have a collaborative attitude and are at ease working with various stakeholders
- You have good presentational and organizational skills
- You are interested in the interplay of product development and related processes/tools in a large organization
- You flourish in a dynamic environment and adapt flexibly to changing requirements
- You are fluent in German and English
- Professional experience in the development of application software or a related field would be helpful. But this position is mainly open for applicants who just graduated.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.