Body Shop Manufacturing Engineer - Gigafactory Berlin
The Role ... Engineer) In addition... developing manufacturing equipment and processes, Manufacturing Engineers... with cross-functional teams throughout the entire product lifecycle. You... work closely with...
The Role (Manufacturing Engineer)
In addition to developing manufacturing equipment and processes, Manufacturing Engineers work with cross-functional teams throughout the entire product lifecycle. You will work closely with Design Engineering, Quality and Production to take vehicle design changes and new vehicle designs from initial concept through prototype development and into full production.
· Interface with design engineering to review the BIW product design for Manufacturability
· Develop, implement and maintain BIW Manufacturing processes
· Provide detailed assessments and critical Design For Manufacture (DFM) reviews of Product, Process and Tooling designs;
· Develop and implement strategy and plan to achieve these targets – Quality control plans, Dimensional improvement plans;
· Develop GD&T strategy to support Vehicle quality build objectives and drive tooling design
· Develop and implement improvements to existing manufacturing processes
· Assess in-house manufacturing capabilities and implement new processes and/or equipment where justifiable to expand those capabilities
· Implement and expand concepts such as Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Kaizen, etc., to reduce manufacturing cost and increase process quality and throughput
· Collaborate with all levels of engineering in the development of new ideas; review of current documentation and implementation of changes as required
· Provide training to Production Team Members and fellow engineers
· Work with Quality on PFMEA creation and maintenance
· Interact with and manage outside suppliers and companies as necessary based on project scope
· B.S. in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering
· Related experience developing and launching complex assembly processes
· Work with the team on concepts and documentation from prototype to sustaining activities
· Work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
· Remain engaged, proactive and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for their success
· Maintain flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and assignments, coping with rapidly changing information
· Collect, analyze and summarize information to a general understanding; thinking abstractly and separating complex ideas into simple elements
· Work well in team settings
· Communicate clearly using written and verbal skills
· Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
· Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
· Proficiency with CATIA, 3D experience is desired, but not required
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.