Senior Manager Paint Engineering - Gigafactory Berlin
The Role: The Engineering Sr. Manager will report to the Director of the Paint & Plastic... Center and will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and... policies and procedures are carried out to achieve...
The Engineering Sr. Manager will report to the Director of the Paint & Plastic Paint Center and will be responsible for meeting the production forecast and ensuring policies and procedures are carried out to achieve established company goals and objectives, Quality, Safety and driving continuous improvement through the manufacturing and equipment process. The Engineering Sr. Manager provides hands-on support, leadership, and direction to the engineering team. The ideal candidate strives to create an environment that is both productive and open communication. Strives to foster a collaborative environment that is exciting and fun.
· Responsible for production efficiency improvement, projects and engineering in the application and process of robotics’ in sealer, primer, and topcoat areas for Body and Plastics.: (FTT) First time, Efficiency %, Safety Matrix, Quality targets and Daily Production Plan.
· Maintain high product quality and manufacturing yield while ensuring optimal use of resources and adherences to best safety practices.
· New Product Integration.
· Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean manufacturing and 5S initiatives.
· Assess and analyze current practices and drive improves.
· Enforce proper material management procedures.
· Support and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, and Test and Quality departments.
· Lead by example of positive reinforcement and make Tesla a World Class Manufacturing Automotive company.
· Support and meet all business plans; meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Ensure appropriate TPM systems in place and appropriate actions taken to maintain the facility in good operating condition.
· Conduct analysis and prepare reports on projects and process improvements; provide updates and reports to management.
· Ensure consistency in standards and documentation; monitor and ensure compliance.
· Maintain and improve process control systems.
· Monitor and evaluate product key characteristics.
· Support new product and material introductions; interact with design team to coordinate new model launches.
· Develop, chart, track process metrics (Visc, pressures, etc.); manage and trend process equipment.
· Make countermeasures for timely completion of project goals.
· Create process plans, bid packages, and project specifications.
· Procure equipment, track budget costs, and project schedules.
· Collaborate and coordinate with production, maintenance, engineering, suppliers and other areas to improve and meet goals and objectives. Support cross-functional team (CFT) interaction.
· Interact with Quality management team to correct, contain, and resolve vehicle quality concerns.
· Support and manage continuous improvement activities in safety, environmental, quality, cost, efficiency, and productivity objectives; provide feedback to management on issues; benchmark other organizations for best practices.
· Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
· Meet all other requirements as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
· Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Committed to continuous improvement.
· Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through.
· Good understanding of mechanical and standardized processes.
· Ability to foster a close working relationship with team members and management.
· Several years related manufacturing experience, supervisory/management experience
· High-level leadership and decision making skill
Strong Budget management required
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.