Maintenance & Equipment Engineering Mgr Paint - Gigafactory Berlin
The Role: The Maintenance -Equipment... Manager will lead the equipment engineering tech teams and maintenance... groups in Paint and Coatings organization. Drive behavior and... management systems to ensure...
The Maintenance -Equipment Engineering Manager will lead the equipment engineering tech teams and maintenance technician groups in Paint and Coatings organization. Drive behavior and build management systems to ensure all equipment is safe to operate, with high availability, good reliability and appropriate quality and cycle rate performance.
· Establish and/or modify systems to ensure that preventative maintenance on all manufacturing tools and equipment, including robots and other automated and semi-automated manufacturing systems are being done effectively.
· Work with all cross-functional teams including; Design, NPI, Mfg. Engineering, Production, Quality and Process Engineering to ensure maintenance instructions and schedules are always available and current.
· Direct Maintenance Supervisors in day to day coverage of production line equipment’s, including rapid response on broken equipment’s to minimize downtime and maximize productivity.
· Investigate and implement countermeasures to prevent repetitive breakdowns.
· Maintenance safety program: provide proper training (LOTO, 5-S, Arc Flash, PPE, etc.), tools, and equipment to ensure that the maintenance team operates safely at all times, and always lead by example.
· Develop, modify, and document repairs/troubleshooting processes. Manage the team to utilize those processes.
· Manage a wide variety of concurrent projects involving multiple departments and/or outside contractors.
· Manage large workload with positive attitude and proactively help co-workers
· Leads in the interviewing, hiring, training, and decision making process for all new hires in the maintenance techs, maintenance supervisors, controls engineers and equipment engineers
· Partner with all departments in the Fremont factory to build a unified Tesla Performance Maintenance System
· Actively participate in early phase equipment / production line specification, design, qualification, installation and site acceptance testing
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Ability to manage workload while contributing to a positive, team oriented work environment
· Several years of engineering / maintenance in a high volume manufacturing/industrial environment is required.
· Adept at industrial safety practices and policies for high volume, cutting edge technologies
· Experienced in NFPA 70E, LOTO, and RoHS regulations
· A demonstrated history of multi-site responsibility is highly preferred
· Skilled at leading, coaching and developing direct reports across a broad range of engineering and technical disciplines
· Broad experience with lean manufacturing systems and methodologies, including; Tier Accountability, Layered Auditing, Continuous Improvement and Kaizen Activities
· Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
· Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial planning for a large technical team (+100 people)
· Availability to cover shifts of all schedule for PTO / absences as needed
· Availability for off-hours calls.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?