Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Global Health & Well-Being Management in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is committed to the health and safety of all its employees. Our support for occupational safety, health, and well-being through prevention is vital to our innovation, productivity, and employee morale. In short: vital to SAP as a healthy organization.
The Global Health & Well-Being team acts as health & productivity enabler while contributing to SAP’s People Sustainability efforts and showcasing SAP’s thought leadership in the field of Corporate Health Management.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your focus will be SAP’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which offers worldwide to all SAP employees and their immediate families confidential professional support in challenging times (private and professional). The service includes counselling as well as practical advice from financial, legal, family, and other experts.
Your main tasks will be:
- Monitor a global inbox and answer operational questions around the EAP service
- Create and publish promotional material to sustain awareness of the program
- Visualize awareness, satisfaction and utilization reporting
- Support facilitating the international network of EAP Champions who promote the EAP in their location
- Assist in virtual and on-site presentations of the EAP at different occasions
On-demand support of other health & well-being programs complement the EAP related tasks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Preferred field of study: Business Administration, Human Resources, Social Studies, Education Science, Psychology or related subject
- Excellent written and spoken business communications skills in English and German, ability to communicate well with internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools, especially very good Power Point knowledge
- Advanced planning and self-organizing skills, ability to pick up information fast, work independently and solution oriented
- Be familiar with latest trends in social media and latest technology trends
- Ideally previous internship experience
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Health #Wellbeing #EAP #Gesundheitsmanagement #HR #HumanResources #Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.