Working Student (f/m/d): Area of Consulting for SAP S/4HANA in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our mission as DBS S/4HANA DBS EMEA North Team is to drive and support the demand generation in context of S/4HANA y business. As part of the Regional EMEA NorthServices Organization, team – consisting currently of 18 high profile expert consultants - provides functional and technical expert support to the local Market Units (MU).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Work with the marketing & reference team to create customer references - other work may include
- Helping with reporting on various topics
You will get the chance to
- Learn about the software and consulting business including business model, operational processes and culture.
- Learn about how new technologies (SAP HANA & S/4HANA) and related landscapes are being deployed in big companies around EMEA for real business benefits
- Contribute to the ongoing success of the business
- Gain deep technical knowledge about SAP HANA & S/4HANA and other SAP software (if of interest)
- Network with experienced consultants and managers
- Take initiative and expand responsibilities
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) of a University or University of Applied Science
- Preferred field(s) of study: Business Administration, (Business) Informatics or a related course of studies
- Very good MS Office skills - knowledge in Excel is welcome
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Basic understanding of databases, reporting/analytics and ERP processes would be advise due to the audience you will be dealing with.
- We are looking for a student with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, who strives to follow through & completion, perseverance, professionalism.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.