Intern (f/m/d): Data Strategy & Innovation in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP is about people, innovation, growth, and delivering value to customers through our portfolio of solutions and services. We put the needs of our customers at the center of everything we do.
Our Cloud Data Management (CDM) unit is a strategic development entity within SAP S/4HANA, developing products for data management, combining software engineering excellence with thought leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit. Across multiple locations, we implement state-of-the-art data management solutions in close collaboration with customers and partners as well as with other SAP units.
The intern (f/m/d) will work closely with the CDM team on strategy and innovation:
- Identify and leverage relevant innovation and technology trends
- Propose innovation and technology adoption in CDM
- Contribute to strategic innovation initiatives and projects with a focus on intelligent technologies
- Understand, determine and drive customer needs to guide our customers on their journey to next-gen data
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Being part of the CDM team located in Walldorf, you will play an active role in various activities and projects, including many challenging tasks.
There is a variety of areas you would support the CDM team such as preparing presentations, researching trending business and technology topics (e.g., Machine Learning), supporting workshops, documenting use cases and supporting customer engagement activities. You would be free to employ your creativity and innovative ideas and contribute to discussions within the team.
Your eagerness to learn would be utmost appreciated. You will be provided with the opportunity to explore different applications of your skills and knowledge. Meanwhile you will be given the platform for discovering new angles of the business and supporting internal projects. The CDM team is looking for a full-time intern (f/m/d).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Currently enrolled as Master Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study are e.g., Business Administration, Data Science, and Innovation Management
- We look for someone who is proactively contributing with ideas rather than only taking top-down orders
- Very good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills – you should be able to quickly understand new information
- Soft skills: team-player, curious, strategic thinker and doer, creative, good communication and presentation skills, open, responsible, self-reliant
- Others: Experience in project management, high degree of motivation, and ability to work independently
- Language skills: Excellent English and German skills (speaking and writing)
The CDM team welcomes out-of-box thinking and open communication with direct feedback.
Learning & Development Opportunities
By collaborating with selected teams across Board areas you will have the opportunity to build your network and get comprehensive insights about data management at SAP. You will work together with and learn from individual team members with a broad range of academic and professional backgrounds. The learning opportunities fall into the following areas:
- Learn early about data and integrated business processes
- Learn about SAP’s digital transformation and the importance of best-in-class cloud data management
- Learn about implementing innovations in data management without disrupting running business
- The intern is ready to constantly develop his/ her skills, qualifications, knowledge, and personality (learning orientation).
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?