Working Student (f/m/d): Value Advisory Team for Spend Management in Eschborn
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Value Advisory team for Spend Management sets sales, customers and partners up for success for all SAP Ariba & Fieldglass solutions across the MEE region. It provides strategic advisory in procurement and supply chain to support customer co-innovation, business transformation, and business process performance improvement programs. The Value Advisory team leads client engagements to assess strategic goals, innovation scenarios, key opportunities for improvement, and other sources of additional economic value in the area of digital procurement, supply chain and performance management. The team conducts strategic account planning sessions with clients, facilitates client workshops, and leads value-based engagements. Value Advisors partner with field sales teams to identify revenue opportunities, create account strategies, and execute on sales leads.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a student (f/m/d) to support the Value Advisory team for Spend Management in MEE. The working student (f/m/d) works with and for the team helping them to engage with SAP Ariba & Fieldglass sales teams and customers. The assignments of the working student (f/m/d) include (but are not limited to):
- Help creating a value-based strategy for technology sale and deployment
- Develop and enhance Value Advisory tools, methods, and assets
- Preparation of customer workshops and presentations
- Enablement of SAP Ariba & Fieldglass sales team and assistance in their daily tasks
- Assisting with the development of industry analysis and benchmarking reports
- Conduct research on customers / prospects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Economics, Supply Chain, Business Informatics or similar
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Communication tools such as Skype
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Strong analytical capabilities (especially analysis of corporate reports)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Procurement knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge or experience of SAP products / services is a plus
- Soft skills: Open-minded personality and a result-oriented approach to problem solving, team-orientation, creativity and flexibility
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.