Working Student (f/m/d): Global Executive Recruiting Team in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Executive Recruiting team is responsible for recruiting the best talent for openings at SAP at VP levels and above across every board area and in every geography. We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support the Executive Recruiters in EMEA/ MEE.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the team in posting jobs on the SAP Careers site
- Support the team in maintaining/ updating open requisitions
- Support the team with biweekly/monthly reporting
- Support the team in scheduling interviews and HRBP/ hiring manager meetings
- Support the team in preparing contracts
- Support the team in preparing workers council hearings in Germany
- Support the team in creating presentations
- Support the team in screening CVs based on the requirements in the job descriptions
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) of a university or a university of applied sciences
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken, additional languages would be an advantage, but is not prerequisite
- Ability to work on own initiative as part of an international team
- Detail-oriented and analytical; process oriented
- Good interpersonal communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive team player able to work well under pressure
- Capable of working independently upon receiving proper instruction and guidance
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please remember to describe your skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.