Project Management/ Operations Associate (f/m/d): SAP Blockchain & DLT (Limited employment) in Potsdam
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Innovation Center Network is a development unit within SAP, combining software engineering excellence with entrepreneurial spirit. Across various focus areas we pioneer game-changing solutions in close collaboration with startups, customers & partners in industry, and research as well as other SAP units. By exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concepts, we push the state of the art in computer science and its applied fields to provide SAP with foresight into future trends.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The SAP Blockchain Team is looking for a highly motivated individual to support the management, reporting and oversight of ongoing initiatives, projects and engagements. You will be working closely with both management and individual team members in order to ensure smooth operations and help improve the existing processes. To succeed in this role, you will need to have good communication and organizational skills and a strong desire to dive into new areas and projects to drive them to completion.
Your specific tasks will include:
- Keeping track of ongoing initiatives, milestone plans and reporting
- Administrative support for the local team in Potsdam
- Preparation, Execution and Follow-Up of strategic meetings and workshops with key internal stakeholders and customers
- Supporting the recruiting, hiring and onboarding process, screening of CVs, scheduling of interviews, candidate correspondence
- Managing meetings & correspondence for the Head of Blockchain & DLT on his behalf
- Coordination of travel arrangement
At SAP we have diversity at heart, so you will also be able to work with the brightest minds from a multitude of cultural and ethnical backgrounds.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree with a focus on or strong interest in business administration, human resources or similar field or completed apprenticeship in a similar field
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills internally as well as customer-facing
- Highly flexible, able to work and thrive in a rapidly changing environment, able to handle uncertainty and frequent changes
- Excellent executer, gets the job done in a positive, reliable and encouraging manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English and preferable German language skills - written and verbal
- Experience in working in the software industry, Interest in latest technologies
- Knowledge about SAP internal administration tools
- International experience
We are looking for an outstanding individual with professional work in project management and administration tasks. Graduates are welcome to apply!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Germany #Deutschland #Graduate
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.