Working Student (f/m/d): MEE Communications in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Global Corporate Affairs (GCA) is charged with protecting and enhancing the reputation of SAP and shaping public opinion among communities, customers, prospects, and current and future employees. The teams develop strategic messaging, participate in vital dialogue, and create content and programs relevant to their audience.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The Communications team for Middle and Eastern Europe is looking for a self-starter for the following tasks:
- Supporting team members in their regional and local communication activities
- Hands-on employee communications responsibilities, such as organizing employee events and smaller, informal meetings, and interacting with different stakeholders
- Creating, editing, and copyediting articles, newsletters, social media postings, internal announcements, etc.
- Helping produce videos
- General project support and administrative tasks
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- We are looking for a student (m/f/d) in journalism, communication sciences, liberal arts, economics, or a related field.
- Experience with MS Office is essential, knowledge of image/video editing or HTML is an advantage.
- You have excellent spoken and written German and English skills.
- We are looking for an independent self-starter who is creative and enjoys working in a team. You will need an eye for detail and be able to work to high standards of quality.
- Initial practical experience in communication, public relations, or journalism is an advantage.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.