Customer Support Associate/Specialist (f/m/d) for Global Customer Service Center in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the team
SAP Services helps customers to Run better by Application Management Services which gives customers access to professional SLA based support for their productive solutions. Supporting our growing business we are enhancing capacities in our Global Customer Service Center for Application Management Service Customers and looking for a team member which will service requests from customer all over the globe, integrate and dispatch with world wide support teams and project managers and help define support processes for customer engagements.
• Work with SAP Ticket System "Solution Manager"
• Edit and process requests from the global responsible customer project leads and consultants
• Master Data Management incl. contract creation
• Edit and process requests from colleagues from other locations
• Edit access requests and allocate roles in the ESP Ticket System (SolMan 7.2)
• Definition of ticket inbox and processing scenarios for customers
• User Access Management (UAM) – Creation of users and 1st level support
• Successful completed commercial apprenticeship (equivalent apprenticeship also welcome)
• Very good language skills in English and German - verbal and written
• Open, friendly and service-oriented behavior on the phone and via email
• Profound knowledge in MS Office and open for working with tools related to modern office communication
• Reliable and independent working style
• Team player
• Basic knowledge of SAP software desired
First work experience in a service center and with customers is necessary.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.