Project Associate (f/m/d): Human Resources Global Mobility (Temporary employment up to 6 months) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
HR Global Mobility is responsible for all international relocations of SAP’s employees in terms of compliance and physical resettlements. We support SAP’s employees in all aspects concerning tax, social security, immigration and a household move whenever necessary.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the data maintenance, documentation, testing and implementation of new functionalities for our “Move your Talent” tool and the “HR goes Cloud” solution for Global Mobility.
- Actively participate and contribute to various projects, such as implementation and cascading of software, internal marketing activities, or user experience enhancement projects.
- Help with all administrative tasks within various projects in the area of Global Mobility.
- Create and maintain MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel documents for the Project Management Team.
- Assist the team with recurring tasks such as meeting organization or purchases.
- Support Vendor Management activities, e.g. trough event organizations and communications.
- Act flexible and enjoy working in a virtual, global team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences
- Ideally with a degree in International HR management, economics, or IT.
- Good command of MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Speaks English fluently, German as a plus.
- Responsive with a high customer focus.
- Possess basic project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent, proactive working style while being a good team player.
- Intellectually curious and desire to learn more about international relocations within globally operating companies, such as SAP Ability to work with confidential information.
This is an entry level position for recent graduates with 0-2 years of professional experience in Human Resources e.g. through working student jobs or internships.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Germany #Deutschland #Graduate
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.