Junior Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged. We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
- As a Junior Paid Social Manager (m/f/x), you will plan, develop and implement direct response campaigns through social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals in our international markets
- You will manage a considerable advertising budget, define the targeting and creative strategy and be in charge of the campaign creation, optimization and reporting
- You will be closely working with our design/brand team, to support creative conceptualization and briefing, align on the testing pipeline, ensure the quality of creatives received, report on creative performance and generate best practices across all markets
- Support the Paid Social team by producing detailed analysis on Paid Social performance
- Deliver regular competitors benchmark on social media, outlook best practices and trends
- You have a Master’s degree from a top-ranked university or business school, ideally in Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or related fields with a strong academic record.
- You are very analytical: capable of diving into data and synthesizing coherent and actionable findings
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Organised, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Able to learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about the social media ecosystem, highly motivated and with a constant willingness to learn
- Excellent level of English required
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A comprehensive on-boarding within the Paid Social team and a guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- A vibrant, international environment
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.