Accountant Financial Reporting with French (m/f/d) in Berlin
Werde Teil des größten Chemiekonzerns der Welt und leiste deinen Beitrag an innovativen Lösungen und wegweisenden Konzepten.
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Financial Reporting unit as soon as possible in the position of Financial Accountant. This unit is responsible for reporting the monthly business figures for the BASF Group companies to the Group headquarters in Ludwigshafen correctly and on time.
- You will prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to IFRS and local accounting regulations independently and on time and ýou will support the monthly Group reporting.
- You will also be responsible both for preparing the monthly advance VAT returns and for the associated statistical reports.
- You will act as a point of contact for our subsidiaries on accounting-related matters and for internal and external inquiries having to do with reporting.
- In the case of establishment of new companies and acquisitions of existing ones, you will participate in implementing and/or transitioning GL processes.
- You have a degree in business administration or have completed a formal vocational training program in business and commerce with continuing education to become an accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter (IHK) qualification).
- You have several years of professional experience in external accounting and knowledge and skills relating to international accounting (IFRS).
- Excellent skills working with MS Office (especially Excel) are among your strengths, and you can ideally also point to initial user skills in SAP R/3 FI.
- You are impressive for your highly developed communication skills in French and English or ideally German.
- You stand for personal responsibility and an organized approach, enjoy working as part of a team and are also flexible and able to withstand heavy workloads.
- Please state your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations in your application letter.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- Chemie / Pharmazie
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.