Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial in Berlin
...... The Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial... be a part of Tesla’s legal team and support commercial transactions, negotiations, and related legal matters primarily in support of Tesla’s Gigafactory-Berlin. The role is based...
The Senior Legal Counsel, Commercial will be a part of Tesla’s legal team and support commercial transactions, negotiations, and related legal matters primarily in support of Tesla’s Gigafactory-Berlin. The role is based in Berlin, Germany, but may be partly based in another location dependent on your country of residence. This role will report to Tesla’s Associate General Counsel, Commercial and Construction.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience with various types of supply agreements for construction materials, construction services, equipment purchase and lease agreements, and other transactional documents. A strong background in all facets of commercial law and contract negotiation strategy is required, experience handling commercial contract disputes and an understanding of intellectual property law are strongly preferred. This role is expected to develop strategic business relationships with Tesla’s suppliers and internal business stakeholders, lead contract negotiations, support cost savings initiatives and the implementation of strategic sourcing best practices, provide counsel on contract dispute resolution on an as-needed basis, and provide legal advice and support on transactions supporting the day-to-day operations of the company.
You are highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and entrepreneurial. This is a great opportunity to work at a fast growing, highly diversified and dynamic company while having significant impact on one of Tesla's largest markets and being an integral part of the team to bring the new Gigafactory near Berlin to fruition.
- You are a team player with the ability to proactively identify problems, drive projects, and execute pragmatic/creative legal and business solutions on a timely basis.
- You work well both autonomously and collaboratively, and are effective at juggling and prioritizing competing tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You are a quick and flexible learner: intellectually curious, open-minded, adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity and risk, and excited by dynamic change.
- You are adept at and comfortable making complex cost/benefit assessments.
- You inspire trust, forge relationships quickly, and earn the confidence and cooperation of your business partners. You have strong interpersonal skills, and can effectively navigate and leverage relationships at all levels of any organization.
- You have high standards, impeccable integrity and ethics, unquestionable good judgment, well-honed analytical skills, superior oral and written communications skills, and a keen sense of humor.
- BA/BS/LLB law school degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience at a top tier law firm and/or in-house corporate environment in Germany.
- Native German and fluency in English.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.