Senior Security Systems Specialist in Berlin
The... The Sr.... Systems Specialist, EMEA will work with cross-functional... teams to lead fast-paced technical security projects that ensure the... of Tesla's assets, critical infrastructure, and...
The Sr. Security Systems Specialist, EMEA will work with cross-functional business teams to lead fast-paced technical security projects that ensure the protection of Tesla's assets, critical infrastructure, and employees worldwide. This role will mitigate risk through the use of bleeding edge physical security technology and design to provide a painless, efficient, and innovative approach to physical security. Tesla's Technical Security Team is responsible for securing a complex mix of manufacturing, retail, and corporate facilities that provide a variety of physical and technical challenges.
This role will be based in Europe but will provide global support as needed to support Tesla's growth and mission. The role will exhibit a high degree of autonomy and hold a significant share of responsibility for the success of the technical security program in EMEA.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of technical security projects, including new construction, retrofit, and day two MACs (moves, adds, changes), and decommissioning
- Provide guidance or mentorship for junior staff to accelerate learning and professional development.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business partners, systems integrators, and vendors to define and manage project scope, schedule, and cost of technical security projects
- Review, develop, and publish technical security designs including floor plans, device location drawings, wiring diagrams, bill of materials (BOM), programming sheets, network diagrams, elevation drawings, power load calculations, and as-built drawings
- Test, program, and commission new technical security devices and inspect installations for quality assurance
- Assess physical and logical security implementations and make risk-based recommendations that consider impact of business operations, system architectures, manufacturing processes, corporate culture, and employee workflows
- Collaborate with operations, production, security, and other internal teams to identify, understand, and address their needs with technical security solutions
- Maintain documentation throughout project lifecycle and prepare reports for global security leadership and other key stakeholders
- Manage maintenance of installed technical devices and systems with assistance from systems integrators and the other Tesla security teams
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and reduce cost with physical security technology
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field (project management, information technology, security, criminal justice, etc)
- Extensive experience of project management experience in a corporate or start-up environment with a technology background
- Demonstrated experience designing, installing, and maintaining technical security systems for corporate, manufacturing, and retail facilities
- Expert knowledge of low voltage electrical systems, video management systems, access control systems, and other technical security systems and devices
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and navigate through an ambiguous environment; enjoys challenges
- Highly organized, with solid time management skills and acute attention to detail.
- Holding one or more core technical security industry certifications (CSPM, PSP) is desired. Further related certifications (CCNA, SSCP, PMP) are advantageous.
- Vendor certifications from Gallagher, Lenel, Avigilon, Hanwha, Honeywell are advantageous.
- Domestic or International travel required as needed.
- Baugewerbe, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.