Intern / Work Student Position (f/m/d) for IT Strategy and Business operations Support in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The IT Strategy and Business operations team has an opening for an intern / work student position. As part of SAP’s IT unit, the IT Strategy and Business operations team provides end to end strategy support. This includes driving all cascading efforts of the organization’s strategic direction, based on SAP’s corporate goal of Best Intelligent Enterprise. IT transformation, communication, branding, organizational development and CIO office support are in focus of the team’s day to day activities. This intern/ work student position will mainly be supporting Design, Setup, Quality Assurance & Rollout of Project Management Tools & Services.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support of Project management office
- Continuous improvement of daily operation of the Project management office
- Support setup & maintenance of Reporting & Monitoring of the project
- Preparation & Operation of calls, meetings & rollout campaigns
- Setup of communication platforms & interfaces
- Tasks will also include drafting content for emails, newsletter, blogs, news feeds, recorded sessions and presentations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Informatics / Business Administration/ Informatics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Engineering
- Computer skills: MS Office, MS Teams, SAP JAM, JIRA, social media, mobile streaming, Graphic design
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Willing to learn Secure Process Operations, Process Controlling & Service Transformations
- Interested in Process automation
- Tools: Very good knowhow in Excel
- Soft skills: Team player, enthusiastic, open-minded, customer-oriented, communicative, self-driven, reliable. Operational way forward Attitude. Mission possible thinking. Delivery Commitment & going last mile
- Analytic thinking
- Ability to communicate & collaborate in virtual teams
Previous work in a global IT organization, in management consulting, strategy development or a marketing and communication agency is beneficial.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.