Working Student (f/m/d): SAP Knowledge and Education, Product Knowledge Development in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Knowledge & Education team works on providing the best end-to-end knowledge experience for continuous learning and innovation. Based on innovative User Assistance and Education Technology like the leading cloud learning platforms openSAP and SAP Learning Hub, we offer a highly resourceful learning landscape. We build state-of-the-art training content to enable IT professionals, developers, end-users, entrepreneurs and decisions makers. Furthermore, the team works together with universities and the next generation professionals by running the SAP Next-Gen initiative and the SAP Training and Development Institute. With these programs we want to inspire academia and SAP customers to innovate and to set them up for a successful digital future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a working student (f/m/d) to support the KT&E Product Knowledge Portfolio team with project related topics, reporting, quality assurance, and organizational tasks.
These tasks include:
- Project management and reporting support Enablement Programs and Portfolio topics
- Analysis and consolidation of research results
- Master data governance
- Support definition of business requirements specification and documentation
- Opportunity to work with SAP HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Learn to work with social media and knowledge tools in a corporate environment
- Support presentation creation for end users and managers
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) - at a university or university of applied science. Study field(s) include but are not limited to: Computer Science, Business Studies, Knowledge Management
- Computer skills: MS Office with focus on Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical skills: analyze abilities & trends, effectiveness, problem handling & solving,
- SQL, HTML, XML, and Java skills are nice to have but not necessary.
- Language skills: German, English
- Soft skills: Team work, Fast understanding of business reasons, good communication skills, high interest in exploring new ways to effectively communicate within a virtual organization
- Great opportunity for learning on the job
- Motivation to work within an agile international team
Bachelor students are welcome to apply!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.