Working Student (f/m/d): Team Support MEE Commercial Sales in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The department MEE Commercial Sales covers the whole sales cycle from acquisition to contract closing by using modern and cutting edge sales channels in the Lower Midmarket Channel. To run the daily business in an optimal way we are looking for a working student, who will support the team assistances on various topics.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Update of the weekly forecast (overall view for MEE)
• Maintenance of the forecast file, e.g. extension by new content
• Support in the preparation of QBRs and All-Hand Meetings
• Ad-hoc reports and analyses, e.g. team challenge evaluation, reporting for presales, DSM
• Support Sales Operations, e.g. at the end of the quarter
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- First experiences or SAP Software knowledge would be beneficial
- Computer skills: MS Office - especially very good MS Excel knowledge
- Language skills: highly proficient in spoken and written English and German
- Soft skills: Teamwork, self-initiative, reliability, outcome orientation, communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work proactively with a strong focus on execution
- Commitment to handling confidential and sensitive information
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.