Working Student (f/m/d): Support for UI Design and Development of Situation Handling (Frontend) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Situation Services as part of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Foundation develops Situation Handling across applications for SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Situation Handling enables a pro-active system that directly presents issues requiring attention to the user. Important issues are dynamically displayed in the corresponding app and urgent issues are surfaced via notifications to the user interface. Data tracking and advanced analysis steps will further improve efficient and simplified handling of business tasks.
Our open culture is driven by lean and agile development processes, where everyone takes pride in their responsibility to deliver high-quality technology.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are seeking for a student (f/m/d) with a practical, hands-on orientation, eagerness to explore and co-shape emerging fields of situational applications, including novel frameworks and paradigms, as well as novel interaction techniques, willingness to work in a cross-disciplinary setup, open mind set, strong communication skills, both independent workstyle and team orientation, creative and reflective thinking skills.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- You are studying computer science or a design related degree study program which involves frontend programming (ideally with a specialization in Human-Computer-Interaction or Interaction Design)
- You have experience with UI mockup tools (e.g. Axure, SAP Build)
- You have experience with building functional, dynamic UI prototypes
- You are keen to document your implementation artefacts
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), German would be a plus
- You are self-motivated, team-oriented worker, comfortable with being part of an agile team
- Preferably you have completed your Bachelor Degree (B.A.) or an equivalent degree (however, you need to be enrolled as a student during your work)
- Practical proficiency in any of the following is a big plus: React, node.js, AngularJS, ECMAScript, and/or W3C-DOM standards
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence programming methods
- You are interested in novel UI- / frontend-oriented software technologies
- You are interested in business software and user task modelling (incl. needs and requirements analysis, use scenarios etc.)
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
Work experience gained as a user experience designer or user interface developer would be beneficial.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.