Working Student (f/m/d): Product Owner Support in Dresden
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Cloud Platform Monitoring Team is globally responsible for providing monitoring services for internal cloud departments. These are monitoring services for VMware environments, storage, OS, server hardware and a data lake (Elastic Stack).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the product owner in managing the product backlog, prioritizing needs, overseeing and documenting development stages and anticipating customer needs
- Customer communication, prepare and maintain presentation material and Wiki pages
- Get actively involved, experience personal development and expand your skills within a corporate culture with highly motivated and friendly colleagues
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
- Preferred fields of study: Business Informatics, Data Science, Computer Science
- Knowledge about agile process and principles
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Elastic Stack, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge about well-known Monitoring Solutions for IT infrastructure
- Language skills: English, German
- Desire to always be learning, and a collaborative team-player attitude
- Reliability and focus on high quality of work
- Ability to work in a global, agile and diverse organization
- Consumer orientation, service-oriented thinking
First experiences in project management and practical experiences gained through other IT internships would be an asset.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung, Kundenservice
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.