SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP has a long history in providing product safety and compliance solutions to our customers. We have a strong footprint in the Chemical Industry and want to expand into other target markets such as Consumer Goods, Food and Cosmetics. The regulatory requirements for our customers are continuously increasing which represents a growing market opportunity for SAP. Our rigorous cloud strategy combined with the strategic partnership with a leading provider of regulatory content, will allow us to expand into new markets and provide a new level of capabilities and ease of use to existing customers.
We are looking for team-oriented, innovative, and results-driven Junior Developers, who contribute to the next generation, cloud-based product for “Product Compliance in S4HANA Cloud” with embedded content from the strategic content partner.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Active contribution to the whole product lifecycle (backlog definition, specification, design, implementation, quality assurance, delivery and maintenance)
• Possess software development skills with a passion to build quality applications
• Delivery of the assigned tasks / responsibilities on time, ensure high quality and performance
• Work in LEAN development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently as well as be flexible
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields
• Willingness to learn ABAP
• Ability to work in an agile development environment
• Strong analytical and architectural skills
• Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in technologies
• Very good communication skills - fluent English and German language skills are mandatory
• Experience in SAP product development and delivery
• Knowhow in product compliance management processes will be plus
• Very good powers of comprehension, high quality commitment and self-motivating working style
This is an entry-level role for recent or upcoming graduates with 0-2 years work experience. First practical software development experience (e.g. internships, working student jobs etc.) or adequate practices as part of the computer science education are very beneficial.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.