(Junior) User Experience Content Strategist (f/m/d) in Walldorf
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About SAP UX Design
The SAP User Experience team defines the face of the SAP products. We have dramatically simplified our user experience with SAP Fiori (https://experience.sap.com/fiori).
Together with our customers we innovate on product design and methodology. In highly dynamic focused projects, we cultivate teamwork and entrepreneurship to explore new ways to define enterprise software.
The SAP User Experience Design (UX) team creates the interaction design concepts, layouts, patterns, controls and guidelines that are used across all areas of the organization as well as by our customers and partners (https://ux.wdf.sap.corp/fiori-design/).
Together with the core UI development teams the UX team assures the implementation and delivery of designs and tools for our product development teams. We develop strategic product designs to seed new concepts and designs into the organization.
You will become part of an exciting and international design team of about 100 designers that works in the heart of SAP that operates across organizational boundaries with touch points to all continents and cultures.
We are looking for a (junior) content strategist (f/m/d) to join our SAP User Experience team in Walldorf. You will be working closely together with our designers and other stakeholders and create guidelines that allow internal and external customers to understand the SAP Fiori web design language (https://ux.wdf.sap.corp/fiori-design-web), thus enabling them to design appealing, easy-to-use, and consistent SAP Fiori applications.
You will ensure that the guidelines are of high quality and are written in appropriate style and tone. Your tasks include:
- Developing a deep understanding of UX patterns and the target audience
- Defining texts/terminology in UI patterns and concepts in close cooperation with designers and user assistance experts
- Planning and coordinating guideline workshops with design owners
- Creating guideline content, choosing the appropriate media (text, images, video)
- Editing content for usability, readability, and linguistic correctness
- Researching and implementing the requirements of the target audience
We are seeking a team player who embraces a design mindset and is dedicated to evolving our guideline offering.
- You have a passion for high quality and a keen eye for detail.
- You have a collaborative attitude and are at ease working with various stakeholders along the design and development process.
- You are interested in the interplay of design and development and in the underlying technology.
- You flourish in a dynamic environment and adapt flexibly to changing requirements.
- You thrive in a diverse and global team.
- Good to excellent university degree in technical communication or a related subject or a language-based university degree.
- First-language proficiency in English and German
- The ability to express complex information in a clear and precise manner
- Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Practical experience in user assistance and user experience is an advantage
Experience in international teams is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
- IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.