UX Writer - Freelance (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our .About the job:
As a UX Writer, you’ll collaborate with a team of product owners, designers, UX researchers, and engineers to elevate and unify content strategy, in-product writing, and design across web, desktop, and mobile experiences. You can manage multiple projects at once, set stakeholder expectations, work individually and collaborate across teams with ease.
What is expected from you
- Write and maintain copy for HelloFresh digital products according to our brand and tone-of-voice guidelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert (a company “go to”) for user experience writing.
- Collaborate with designers, UX researchers, product owners across different teams to define requirements for projects, drive the narrative of products, execute UX copy through continuous improvement.
- Help maintain and improve our writing guidelines across the digital product (responsive web, native mobile apps) considering accessibility and localization for different markets.
- Conduct content audits and provide data-informed insights to improve existing experiences.
- You have strong experience in instructional, information architecture, creative writing and/ or library science.
- You have already worked on UX writing tasks in previous jobs (i.e. microcopy, tooltips, error messages, landing pages, homepages, checkout flows, on-boarding tutorials, etc.)
- You have experience prioritizing and managing multiple tasks and stakeholders
- You are comfortable working in fast-paced and changing environments, being able to see the big picture and dig into details too
- You understand and are able to articulate the importance of good narrative and copy on best-class products.
- You understand the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team.
- You can share a portfolio of your most recent UX Writing works.
- Competitive compensation
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.