Fulfilment Sustainability Manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
As part of our international operations team, you will be in charge of
- the HF sustainability program for our fulfilment operations (production and inbound/outbound logistics)
- Manage our international sustainability program to improve our energy efficiency and carbon footprint across our fulfilment operation in 8 countries
- Definition, standardization and rollout of energy efficiency and carbon footprint reduction programs
- Monitoring of target setting and achievement
- KPI definition and collection to contribute towards our CSR reporting to shareholders and customers
- Alignment with the HelloFresh Sustainability Team on broader CSR Strategy and support of selected projects
- Provide expert knowledge and best practice methods in regards to sustainability and energy efficiency to our local subsidiaries
- Master‘s degree from top tier college or university in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
- 3- 5 years work experience as sustainability- or energy-manager in an industrial or logistics operation
- Preferably ISO 50001 auditor certificates
- Willingness to frequently travel internationally
- Excellent analytic skills and hands on approach
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?