IT Support Engineer (m/f/x) in Berlin
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.About the job
We are looking for an IT Support and Helpdesk Engineer. In this position you will be the central point of contact for providing IT support to a globally distributed, diverse team at the crossroads of technology and food.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining our office hardware landscape incl. device and license management
- Be the face of the IT Support team and provide 1st level support to all HelloFresh employees
- Deploying new hardware, software and accounts to our employees
- Monitor and manage cloud service usage on a global scale
- Manage vendors and service providers
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Help transforming the IT Support department by implementing automation and new workflows
- Contributing to ongoing system and process documentation efforts
- Be the go-to-person regarding audio/video-systems and event-livestreams
- You have a great team spirit
- You are an organized and responsible person
- You have a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude
- You have outstanding English skills
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You have first experience as Support Engineer, System Administrator or in a comparable position in a mid-size company before (1+ years) or you have successfully completed an IT-related apprenticeship
- You have a thorough knowledge of computer maintenance (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing services such as G Suite, Jira/Confluence, and jumpCloud is a big plus
- Brownie points if you have advanced knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.