Human Resources Intern - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x) in Berlin
has set itself the goal of revolutionizing lunchtime in the workplace. Our smart vending machines are accessible in offices all over Germany and enable employees to purchase healthy, delicious and affordable food directly at the workplace. Here you will get the best of two worlds – true start-up feeling in our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's highly advanced network and expertise. To achieve our ambitious goals we are looking for smart and motivated people that want to help us take HelloFreshGO to the next level. As a company in its hypergrowth phase, this is a great time to join for you. Grow beyond your limits and make an immediate impact in the history of HelloFreshGO.Your Mission
- Working closely with the HR team and contributing to the core processes
- Supporting and getting involved in operational and strategic HR topics and projects such as onboarding, performance management, development, and feedback
- Cultivating and promoting a workspace that clears the way for our employees to do their best work - Foster a culture that is grounded in our core principles and comes to life throughout the employee lifecycle
- Being the go-to person for employees and managers for HR-related topics and provide recommended actions
- Supporting the team by regularly creating presentations as well as preparing and analyzing data and surveys
- Support in daily activities and providing relevant administrative support
- Bachelor/Master student in the field of Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or in a comparable degree course
- First practical experience in the field of HR, as well as a strong affinity to these topics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, nimble, startup environment, with a problem-solving mindset
- Attentive to details, self-driven and the skill to work independently with a hands-on and responsible attitude
- Quick to understand and master new subjects by applying your analytical skills and curiosity
- Team player mindset and open-minded personality that is comfortable in communicating with different stakeholders
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe and its new and innovative business model in an exciting growth phase
- Highly motivated and passionate team members that support and encourage each other
- Working in a vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Did you enjoy the time with us and would like to continue after your studies? We value sustainable cooperation and will certainly find a suitable position for you!
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Marketing / Kommunikation / PR / Werbung, IT / Software-Entwicklung / Programmierung
- Führerschein erforderlich?
- Auto erforderlich?
- Motivationsschreiben erforderlich?
Erhalte passende Stellenanzeigen als E-Mail
Bitte sage uns wo du ähnliche Stellenanzeigen suchst und vergiss nicht deine E-Mail Adresse anzugeben!
Registriere dich jetzt!
Du möchtest dich mit nur einem Klick ganz einfach bewerben und immer auf dem neuesten Stand bezüglich neuer Stellenangebote, die zu dir passen, sein? Melde dich jetzt als Student an!Anmelden
Wir heißen zwar YoungCapital, aber bei uns ist jeder willkommen. Auch wenn du schon etwas mehr Erfahrung hast. Noch mehr Fragen? Check unsere FAQ.